Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just Let Go

This was such a good idea for a blog. I don't know how I lost track of it. So I gave it a make over with a new banner and a new look. I hope you like it. Today's theme is to 'Just Let Go'. I'm letting go of a lot of my clothes and costume pieces and taking them to the Goodwill.  Watching my self-portraits go by I realized I'd been wearing many of the same things for 10 years.  Some things just refuse to wear out.  So I'm biting the bullet and getting rid of everything in my dresser that doesn't fit anymore or that has been in so many photo shoots I'm sick to death of it. It's hard to let go of things I sewed myself.  But on the other hand, it motivates me to make new things that fit my current body, not some dream body I hope to get back to some day. So goodbye old friends. I hope you make someone else as happy as you made me.



No comments: